A design patent illustrator is a professional producing detailed design patent drawing as per the patent office guidelines. Occasionally, creating a professional patent illustration proves a cumbersome task. And why not, there are so many guidelines put forth by the patent office (here USPTO) to meet. Be it in the selection of the color of ink to the dimensions and views of diagrams. Consequently, you need to take every minute detail into consideration to come up with a professional design illustration.
Thus, in such a scenario it is always preferable to seek the help of design patent illustrators. A professional design patent illustrator is the Picasso of this art. They bring the best and correct design illustrations for your intellectual property. Certainly, let’s look at the benefits of hiring them.
Related Article: Design Patents 101 – Introduction
Professional Design Patent Illustrator – Service Benefits
There are obvious advantages of hiring a patent illustrator for remarkably unique professional design patent illustrations. Here is why you should go for a professional design patent illustrator for producing incredible patent illustrations:
- Imaginative Minds: these professionals have an inherent inclination toward art. They have an imaginative mind and come up with creations that are unique and appealing. So, if you are not that imaginative sort of a person, do consider hiring a design patent illustrator.
- Up with Latest Guidelines: you as an inventor can read the guidelines and can come up with a design illustration. But, a design patent illustrator knows exactly what and what NOT to include in an illustration.
- Fast turn-around-time: indeed yes! Professional design illustrators are well-versed with their work and come up with the best of the results in a lesser amount of time.
- Technical Accuracy: computer-aided technical drawings with up-to-date software aid in delivering a complex of complex illustrations with much ease and accuracy. Thus, design patent illustrators are expert at handlings this software.
- An eye for Detail: the ornamental details of a design illustration are what help in fetching patent. A design patent illustrator sees the bigger picture but along with that works on the minute details with great precision.
- Service Feasibility: the services of design patent illustrators are viable. You can easily reach out to them through call or through the internet. Also, the services available are quick and are at domestic rates.
Related Article: Why Should You Hire Good Patent Illustrators?
Patent Illustrators and their area of Expertise:
Patent Illustrators broadly work on Utility patent illustrations and Design patent Illustrations. The major difference between the both is that Utility patent gets protection for the function of the invention. On the other hand, a design patent protects the new and non-obvious ornamental design of an article.
Utility Patent Illustrators: They aid by providing a vision to the public as well as to the examiner at the time of publication and prosecution respectively. They work as a support for a faster prosecution and a steadier patent grant.
Design Patent Illustrators: As a design, the patent gets protection for its unique ornamental design. Therefore, a design patent illustrator produces replicas of the original design in the form of illustrations.
Both of the Patent Illustrators have an imaginative skill set and an eye for precision. Moreover, a professional patent illustrator these days work on state-of-the-art tools and remain updated with the guidelines of patent offices.
What do we bring?
Producing a detailed patent illustration is a matter of concern and requires great precision. Your search for a professional patent illustrator ends here. Let the best among the rest to come to your service. In other words, we, at Professional Patent Illustrators, are a team of patent illustrators with specialization in utility and design patent illustrations. We take pride in producing detail-oriented illustrations with precision using state-of-the-art tools. In short, customer satisfaction is of the highest priority with a quick turn-around-time.
To make an inquiry, visit the Professional Patent Illustrators’ Service Page.